Monday, January 20, 2020

January 2020 Birchbox Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm happy to share my curated box that I chose for January 2020! 

This Month I Received:




I love moisturizing lipsticks/lip balms and this little lipstick did not disappoint! This lipstick transforms from bright orange into a pretty peach shade upon application. It has a glossy finish to it and is a bit sheer but you can see a slight pink tint but this lipstick kept my lips moist and hydrated throughout the day!





♡ I LOVE this sponge! This 2-in-1 soap-sponge hybrid tool combines an inflammation-reducing mother of pearl body wash with a mild, exfoliating scrubber so you can skip a step (and a product) in the shower. I love using this sponge on my chest and neck to help with acne (ugh I know) and make sure my skin and super extra clean and exfoilated. This sponge is also perfect to take on the go especially if you need a small sponge to use when you're showering after the gym or if you don't want to use that weird hotel soap! The only thing I noticed is that it leaves my skin with that weird dry, rubbery skin feeling.


♡ I preferably do like under eye mask gels over full face masks and trying these masks were an interesting to try. These masks soothe the appearance of dark under eye circles with the use of blue tansy and arnica and is for normal to sensitive skin. After leaving under my eyes for 15 minutes, I noticed that my skin was hydrated and brighter under the eyes and not as puffy. 




♡ This is my favorite product from curated box this month! This lash primer is specially formulated with a blend of no-flake mini fibers and peptides, GrandePRIMER coats your lashes to prepare them for mascara application and boosts its effects. All you do is apply generously, let the product dry, and then apply your favorite mascara! I noticed an instant length and volume boost in my lashes, I just couldn't believe how much longer my lashes look and also NO FLAKING! I would definitely recommend this lash boosting primer! 





♡ I've had the pleasure of trying this product before in a previous Birchbox but I'm always happy for a second time around with a product (especially if I liked it) cause this product really helps my hair stay frizz free during humid and rainy weather. This hair serum smooths, conditions, seals, and protects your strands from heat, leaving hair shiny and frizz free. I also still love the smell! 


Overall, I'm pretty pleased with my January box! I got to try new things and an old favorite and I have a feeling from this first box that the rest of the year is going to be just as interesting and great! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment