Tuesday, January 14, 2020

January 2020 Medusa Makeup Beauty Box Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so happy to be reviewing my first ever Medusa Makeup subscription box! Medusa Makeup Beauty Box is a monthly subscription that is only $16.95/month where you get 4 full sized Medusa Makeup products that are all vegan/cruelty free!


This month I received




I love coconut oil and I'll try anything that will melt off leftover makeup and remove mascara! I tried this product after showering to remove any mascara and eyeliner that I missed while removing my makeup in the shower and it definitely did the trick and also left the area around my skin feeling soft. 






♡ Here the cute eyeshadow in the shade Bitchin! This little eyeshadow packs a lot of punch and pigmentation! I adore this cute little eyeshadow due to it being a perfect golden shade that can be used a beautiful inner corner highlight or as highlight on your cheeks! I was able to apply this baked shadow with my finger with ease.


Bitchin is a beautiful golden beige shade. 





I was a little bit intimidated by the size of this lip balm (kind of reminds me of a glue stick) but after trying this product those feelings disappeared! This lip balm is comfortable to wear while adding a cute tint of color to the lips! I wore this lip balm for the majority of the day and my lips stayed hydrated and never chapped! 



♡ The shade Smile is a light reddish, earthy clay shade. 




♡ Out of the four products I tried, this liquid eyeshadow seems to be the most disappointing. Grace is a cute shimmery, metallic violet but when swatched and applied to the eyes it just came out patchy with hardly any pigmentation and opaqueness. The only way I was able to make this product work was by adding a metallic shadow on top to make my eye look opaque. I hope Medusa Makeup works on the formula of this product in the future.




Even though I had one product in the mix that did not meet expectations, overall I was still happy with my first Medusa Makeup beauty box! I'm really looking forward to all the Medusa Makeup I'll get to this year! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter  
image

No comments:

Post a Comment