Wednesday, February 5, 2020

January 2020 Sephora PLAY! Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! FINALLY here is my review of my January Sephora Play box! Sephora PLAY is Sephora's own monthly beauty box subscription that retails for only $10 and you get 5-6 Sephora favorite beauty samples and you even get 50 bonus beauty insider points! January's theme is Stress Free Beauty

This Month I Received




If you want you makeup to stay ALL DAY then I would definitely recommend this setting spray. This weightless, alcohol-free setting spray that locks in makeup for up to 24 hours of wear while protecting skin against pollution. One day after doing my makeup I set it with this setting spray and after a stressful moment along with tears my makeup and foundation did not budge and was still locked in place!




♡ I am always going to be a fan of this primer and never complain to see it in my subscription boxes. This smoothing, gel primer is perfect for blurring flaws and smoothes the look of your skin while making your makeup last longer! I love how this primer helps with blurring out my pores.




♡ Mud masks are always fun to try in my opinion so I was happy to receive this super mud mask from GLAMGLOW in my box! This mud mask is a clarifying mask with six exfoliating acids and activated charcoal that visibly clears pores and improves the complexion of normal, combination, and acne-prone skin. Trying mask felt very tingly on my skin when trying it out and it recommends that you only use three times a week. 




♡ I feel like everyone is familiar with Tattoo Liner at this point. This vegan and cruelty eyeliner makes doing a sharp, iconic cat-eye super easy!




♡ This lotion is a light, soothing, watery lotion that is meant for stressed out, sensitive skin. This light, refreshing treatment lotion, made with reishi mushroom—and now with fermented chaga and coprinus mushrooms—hydrates and soothes for calm, healthy-looking skin. The formula is also alcohol-free and pH-balanced. My skin rarely gets dry but when it does, I've been placing a little bit of the skin lotion on it to give it some nourishment. 

 

 Viktor&Wolf - Flowerbomb Perfume ♡

♡ I actually really like this Flowerbomb scent from Viktor&Wolf! It's a warm scent with key notes of Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Patchouli. The main reason why I liked this scent becaus I noticed it lasted  and didnt fade out quickly most perfumes. 


Overall, I'm pretty pleased with my January box and getting sample sizes of old favorites that I can rely and trust on. I'm gonna do my best to stay on track for February!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment