Saturday, January 28, 2017

♡ Impressions Vanity Co. Mirror Review ♡


So around the end of last year during the holidays I found out about this company called Impressions Vanity Co. that sells quality makeup mirrors. I bought the 2.0 Matte Dimmable LED Makeup Mirror with touch sense and adjustable energy-saving LED lights and it only cost $45


I purchased the mirror after the holidays so I figured I might not get my order right away, but it literally took a month to get my mirror. When I received the email confirmation stating the shipping label was created I kept checking the shipping number but nothing was being updated. After I emailed the company with my concerns it took them about 3 days to reach out to me and they told me that there was a glitch on their website and that the color option I originally ordered which was this beautiful pink/Rose Quarts option was out of stock. I was either given the option to wait for the Rose Quarts mirror, choose a different color that was in stock, or receive a refund. I generously chose I different color option which was the Champagne Gold option. Still, days later I didn't receive any updates on my item being shipped out so I had to email them once again about my concerns and someone emailed me back a few hours later stating my item will shipped the following day. 
FINALLY! I received my mirror and even though it was a concerning hassle trying to get this mirror I'm so thankful that I finally have it and I won't have to use my phone's flashlight anymore haha




I honestly love the gold option so much!
It has a little compartment in the back of the mirror where you put in 4 AA batteries and a switch so you can turn it on/off. Also I like the cute storage section where you can store small accessories.
You can even adjust the brightness of the mirror which I find super neat!
The only thing I don't like about this mirror is you can't adjust the neck of the mirror but I'm sure I'll get used to it!

So in all, I'm pleased with the mirror itself but not with the hassle I had to go through to get my mirror and also the fact that I was able to order an item that wasn't actually in stock and how it was all managed. 
So if you do decide to buy a mirror from this company, I just give caution that your order might take a while to get to you or the item that you want/ordered might actually be out of stock and no one will bother to email you about it :c 


I hope you liked this post and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment