Sunday, February 12, 2017

February Birchbox Review! ♡


Today I received my February Birchbox!
Birchbox is a $10 beauty subscription that sends you different hair, skin, and makeup samples in cute a box each month! Every month the box has a new design. I use my boxes for storage and organizing stuff so they always come in handy! You can also buy other cute themed boxes with different beauty samples for you to try. You can also review the samples you receive for points that you can save up and redeem and get your favorite luxury beauty products!
It's kind of like ipsy except you receive your samples in a cute box!






For the month of February I recieved 2 skincare products, one haircare product, a perfume sample, and cute lipstick tint.
My favorite sample from this month's box has to be The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick!
The color looks really cute!
My least favorite sample is the perfume since it's such a small little sample and I'm not very big on trying new perfume fragrances.
I don't mind trying out the skincare and haircare samples.
I'm kind of excited to try the Dr. Brandt skin exfoliant sample!
I really hope next month I receive more makeup samples :c

Thanks for reading my little monthly review and lets hope I get a little luckier next month!
Also here is the links to all the products I received this month:

♡ The Beauty Crop - PBJ Smoothie Sticks ♡
♡ Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion skin exfoliant ♡
♡ Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream) ♡
♡ Obliphica Professional Seaberry Mask - Medium to Coarse ♡
♡ CLEAN White Woods Eau de Parfum ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment