Monday, April 10, 2017

♡ April Birchbox Review

I received my April Birchbox so here is a little review of what I received in my box this month! 
I'm kind of surprised that I received my box this early on the month but I'm definitely not complaining. This month's box looks so boho, cute, and simple ♡ 



The inside of the box is even more cute! For this month I got more say in what I wanted. I chose to skip a perfume sample and chose to receive a lipstick sample. I'm definitely not disappointed in my choice! 



This month I received:
Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional Face Primer Mini - I love this primer! I'm so happy to receive a sample of it! This primer literally makes my pores disappear under my foundation/concealer  and helps keep my T-zone matte! Plus it smells like roses in my opinion.
Michael Todd Beauty - Blue Green Algae Toner  - I don't think I've ever tried any toners but this toner claims to be a gentle alcohol free formula and rid the skin of oils, sweat, and impurities without dying out the skin! Definitely need to try it on my oily skin!
The Beauty Crop - GRLPWR Liquid Lipstick in shade IMMA BAWSE  - A very cute matte red liquid lipstick. 
Paula's Choice Skincare - 2% Salicylic Acid BHA Liquid Exfoliant - This exfoliant claims to help with improve skin texture, hydrate, and smooth the skin. Also claims to help with blackheads, enlarged pores and is all skin types! 
R+Co - High Dive Moisture + Shine Creme - A leave conditioner that's supposed to help tame frizz, moisturizes, and soften the hair. Definitely need to try this on my dry frizzy hair haha 




Here is a swatch of the The Beauty Crop liquid lipstick! It looks so pretty after drying down.
After doing the swatch on my arm, the lipstick was a bit difficult to wipe off.


I'm really happy with this month's box! Really can't wait to try the skincare/haircare products because my oily skin and dry hair needs it haha. Birchbox is only $10 a month and the Birchbox Beta that lets you get a little more say on what you would like to see in your box every month is only $15
Thank you for ready and I hope you liked this little review!
Don't forget to check out the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment