Friday, April 7, 2017

♡ IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Palette Review

Hello! I kind of had my eye on the Naturally Pretty palette from It Cosmetics for a while and when I saw that it was going to be on sale at Ulta for their 21 Days Of Beauty Event I just figured it was time to snag one for myself! I first started using It Cosmetics when I received a sample of their Bye Bye Under Eye concealer and I instantly fell in love! I love their concealer and their Superhero Mascara and I hope I get to try out more of their products in the future.
The Naturally Pretty retails for $42!




The packaging is so simple and cute! Definitely fitting for the concept of this palette. This palette comes with 14 anti-aging matte eyeshadows and 1 shimmery pearl eyeshadow. My favorite shadows from this palette is Mocha, Sunrise, Sunset, and Transforming Pearl. I think the "it" pressing on the shadows is really cute also. 



Here is the swatch of the palette! The shadows felt very soft and buttery and came out very pigmented! I kind of felt like Sheer Joy and Love kind of looked alike but I can see that Love is more pink. I'm impressed with how pigmented and shimmery Transforming Pearl is and it definitely make a cute inner corner highlight! I'm also impressed that Midnight and Noir didn't try to swatch patchy. 

Overall, I'm very impressed with this palette and how pigmented all of the matte eyeshadows are. 
If you love neutral, all matte eyeshadows I think this palette would be perfect!  
Can't wait to create a cute simple neutral look on my eyelids ♡
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this little review!
Don't forget to check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment