Friday, April 14, 2017

♡ April ipsy glam bag review

I finally received my April ipsy Glam Bag! This month's theme is Side ShowThe glam bag is a cute, giant admission ticket. I just love how cute and bright the bag is!




I received five samples this month and I'm very happy I received an eyeshadow this month! Once again I received another bronzer and a brush. I'm excited to try out the primer and aloe gel. 

This month I received:
Hanalei Beauty Company - Aloe Soothing Gel - This is supposed to be a soothing gel that helps balance the appearance of redness and uneven skin tone. It can also be used as makeup base!
Touch In Sol No More Poreblem Primer  - A primer thats supposed to help pores disappear! 
Ciate LondonUS - Bamboo Bronzer  - A very cute light warm toned bronzer called Palm Island.
Naked Cosmetics - Heavy Metal #04 - A beautiful bronzy metallic loose eyeshadow pigment. This eyeshadow is very versatile and can be used as a liner, nail polish, lipstick, etc.
Luxie Beauty - Dreamcatcher Precision Foundation Brush 660 - A cute foundation brush that can be used with liquid foundations, powder foundations, concealer, highlighters, and bronzers!





Here is a swatch of the Naked Cosmetics metal eyeshadow and Caite Bamboo Bronzer! The metal eyeshadow is so pretty and very pigmented. The bronzer is light and warmed tone and barely showed up on my arm but it would be nice and subtle on my face.




Overall I'm happy with what I received this month! I'm kind of sad that I didn't receive the Lisa Frank x Glamour Dolls Angle Blush Brush but you can pre-order it! I can't wait to see what next month's bag will be and don't forget you can get your own personalized glam bag for $10 a month.

I hope you liked this little review and thank you for reading
If you have any questions just leave me a comment!
Don't forget to check out the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment