Saturday, April 15, 2017

☆ Jeffree Star x Manny MUA Bundle Review

When the Moon and the Stars align, you get the Jeffree Star Cosmetics x Manny MUA collaboration! When I first heard of this collaboration I was so excited and I knew I had to have it! I love watching Jeffree Star and Manny MUA on Youtube and I'm so happy they made this collaboration together.
On the release day I almost thought I wasn't going to get the bundle but luckily I was able to purchase one before they sold out! The bundle was priced at $50 and sold out in 25 minutes! Luckily the Eclipse highlighter and I'm Shook lipstick is still available and you can use the code MANNYMUA to save some money! Jeffree and Manny has also said that they're hard at work to get more bundles out soon so there is still hope if you've missed out.





I just had to show you guys the holographic packaging! This is very different from Jeffree Star's regular packaging and of course it's Manny MUA inspired. The box was also wrapped in JSC x Manny MUA tissue paper and unfortunately I didn't receive an autograph promo picture :c





Here what the lipsticks and highlighter look like! I love the black and holographic packaging!
I also LOVE the Star and Moon pressing in the highlighter 




Here is a closeup of the lipstick applicators and a good close up of the Eclipse highlighter.




Here is the swatch of the lipsticks from wet to dry and the Eclipse highlighter! I love the colors of the lipsticks! I'm Shook is probably my favorite from the two. I think Eclipse will be a very glittery and subtle highlighter and will need some building up to get that blinding look. Overall I'm so happy with this bundle and I think it's so cute they made this collaboration together out of friendship and love! 
I hope to see more cute collaborations from Jeffree and Manny in the future ♡ 

Thank's so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this review!
Don't forget to check out the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment