Saturday, April 22, 2017

♡ My First BOXYCHARM Subscription - April BOXYCHARM Review

So recently I subscribed to this monthly beauty subscription called BOXYCHARM and  I'm so excited to share my first BOXYCHARM box! BOXYCHARM is $21/month beauty subscription and you get full sized products instead of sample/travel size beauty products and they don't make you take a personal quiz on what products you like, skin tone/type, etc.




This month's theme for BOXYCHARM was Boho Glow which seems very fitting for the month of April. I'm just so amazed that I received five full sized beauty products! Also, please excuse the lighting in my room today since the sun decided to hide behind the clouds...
This month I received:
Project Beauty - Hairgurt Smoothing Yogurt Shampoo - This shampoo is supposed to help tame frizzy dry hair which is exactly what I need to try.
Measurable Difference -The Diamond Collection 16 Color Pro Concealer Palette - I have never tried a concealer palette myself but since I received this I think I'm going to try practicing my contouring and concealing more!
OFRA Cosmetics - Rodeo Drive Highlighter - I've never been more happy and excited to try a highlighter that I've heard so many great things about! This highlighter is light gold color and super pigmented and seems like it would be beautiful on all skin tones!
Allegory Story - "Plato's Cave" Brown Lip Gloss - A very cute mocha brown lip gloss. I'm not a big fan of lip gloss myself but this one smells so nice and I think I'll give it a shot.
PÜR Cosmetics - Blend Squad Beauty Sponges  - Thank the universe that I received these cute beauty sponges since I definitely needed some new ones. I can't wait to try these out and see how they blend out my concealer!









Just some photos of a closer look at all the products that I received. I think out of the products I received, the Rodeo Drive highlighter and beauty sponges are my favorite! I had to try my best to wipe off some kick off from the Rodeo Drive highlighter when I opened it up but other than that all of products where okay and well put in the box. I'm really kind of surprised that all of the products fit in the little box they came in!



Here is the swatch of the Rodeo Drive highlighter, brown lip gloss, and the concealer palette! I really did my best on swatches for the concealer palette. I'm honestly so happy with what I received from BOXYCHARM and I can't wait to use the products I received! Makes me excited to see what I get next month


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this review even though the lighting in my room was poop! I really hope to get a good camera and back drop soon so I can have better reviews!
Don't forget to check out the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment