Tuesday, April 18, 2017

♡ Tarte Cosmetics - Rainforest of the Sea vol. II Review

I'm so happy I got my hands on this cute palette from Tarte Cosmetics called Rainforest of the Sea vol. II. I had been eyeing this palette for a while and luckily for me I got a good deal on this palette when Tarte was having a sale on their site! This palette retails for $36 and there is also the original Rainforest of the Sea Palette that I hope I get to try one day ♡  


I love the packaging of this palette ! This palette is a little bit smaller than I expected but the pan sizes are a fairly decent size. 





Here is a swatch of all the shadows! The shadows are very pigmented and feel very creamy. My favorite colors from this palette is Pearl and Sunset because of the shimmer! Conch is definitely the base/blend shade while Marina and Seaside would be the perfect transition shades. Pearl would be perfect for the inner corner highlights! I definitely think this would be great neutral palette for makeup beginners, lovers of neutral colors, and lovers of cute packaging! 



I hope you liked this little review and thank you for reading!
If you have any questions or suggestions don't be afraid to leave me a comment

No comments:

Post a Comment