Wednesday, February 15, 2017

♡ Sugarpill Cosmetics Feline Fancy Review ♡


The Sugarpill Feline Fancy just recently came out and I knew I had to have it! 
I love Sugarpill and their super ultra pigmented shadows and the founder Amy (@Shrinkle) is the sweetest person ever. The shipping took a little longer than expected but I'm happy I received this palette before Valentines! Sugarpill is also vegan and cruelty free which is also another reason why they're the cutest and the best! 



The packaging and artwork from Brandi Milne is so cute!
I think it's so cool that Sugarpill collaborate with such talented artists for their packaging and such. Definitely worth it for makeup collectors who love unique packaging.


The colors are so beautiful and perfect Valentines or any occasion! 
I love the double hearts mirror. The palette is a little smaller than I thought but the pan sizes are fairly big will probably last a long time.


Here are the swatches of the four shadows on my arm.

I swatched them without using any primer and they looked very pigmented on my fingers and my arm.I don't think my photo does them any justice but I really tried my best!


S.W.A.K. - Sealed With a Kiss is such a pretty and sweet rose petal pink that could totally double as a cute blush!
Wink - A very soft champaign pink that you could use as a highlighter!
Text Me - A perfect warm matte brown color that would make the perfect transition shade.
Kiss Kiss - The most beautiful metallic red for any cute or bold look!



The collection also came with a beautiful deep red metallic liquid lipstick called Strange Love.
Its soooo beautiful and pigmented and has a little bit of sparkle to it.
It has a very nice subtle cream scent to it!
You can only get this liquid lip with the Feline Fancy collection and not sold separately.





 Colourpop also has their own Valentine collection called The Love Collection and I couldn't their cute new resist their tie dye highlighter! The highlighter is called Tough Love.
It's kind of a soft pink champagne color. It'll look soft and sweet on high points of the cheeks!
I believe this highlighter is already sold out :c 


I loved my new makeup so much and I think everything was worth the buy!
The Feline Fancy Collection is available for a limited time only so I would definitely recommend you getting it for your makeup collection. I really hoped you liked this review and I'm really trying to take the best swatch photos I can take until I figure out what type of camera would be best for reviews! Thank you so much!
Also don't forget to check out the links below:



No comments:

Post a Comment