Saturday, February 25, 2017

February ipsy Glam Bag Review ♡


This months glam bag from ipsy is simple and cute!
This month's theme is Much Love.
Seems like a really fun and relaxing theme for the month haha.
ipsy is only a $10 monthly beauty subscription 





I think my favorite beauty sample I received this month is the NYX Butter Lipstick.
It's a nice dark berry shade that I absolutely adore!
I also really loved the blush brush from Luxie! It applies my blush so well.
The eyeliner was really nice as well. I think it would be good for the under eye and smudging.
My least favorite sample was the Whatup Beaches Matte Bronzer just because the sample is too small. The bronzer is nice cool town but I swear the pan is about the size of a penny or dime.
I didn't bother trying to Coconut Milk Facial Scrub just because my skin is so weird and trying different products could be such a hit or miss. I didn't want risk breaking out :c

You can review your samples each month for points that you can exchange for beauty samples or full sized deluxe items.

Thanks for reading my little review on this month's glam bag!
Also check out the links below: 



No comments:

Post a Comment