Thursday, March 9, 2017

Makeup essentials for Spring/Summer ♡


Hello! I wanted to make a blogpost about new makeup must haves for Spring/Summer!
I wanted to start off with Too Faced and their new collection! They're coming out with an ultimate neutral colored palette called Natural Love palette and they also have a cute new Peanut Butter and Honey palette. I've vheard it smells really good haha. They're also coming out with new beautiful highlighters that look absolutely stunning and cute new melted matte lip shades. I also wouldn't mind snagging a cute Sweet Peach tote!



Spring/Summer has been good to us this year with beautiful new eyeshadow palettes!
Jeffree Star has been hyping up his new Androgyny Palette with bold matte colors and lovely neutrals! Lorac came out with a cute sweet pastel I <3 Brunch Pro Palette which is totally perfect for Spring with its soft pastel colors. Urban Decay came out with the fierce After Dark Palette that would be perfect for those adventurous late summer nights. 





Colourpop, Anastasia Beverly Hills, and Becca came out with cute highlighters perfect for Spring/Summer! I've heard nothing but good things about these highlighters and I'm hoping I can try them myself soon! I've also heard that Jeffree Star will be coming out with some new highlighter shades so we'll have to keep our eye out! I also just found out that Kylie Cosmetics came out with some new highlighters that look so cute! 

Elizabeth Mott has this cleverly named Whatup Beaches Bronzer that would be perfect for Summer!
Colourpop collaborated with Instagram model Alexis Ren and created their first ever pressed highlighter and bronzer duo called Topaz! It's very warm and the highlight is so pretty!
Milk Makeup has their own cute Matte Bronzer Stick and theBalm Cosmetics has their own beautiful cool tone bronzer called Bahama Mama Bronzer that also fits the Summer theme so well!


Wet n Wild Beauty has their own Spring Collection called Spring Season In A Box that is totally cute! I love the the cute highlighters and I've heard good things about them! I've also heard the Cheek & Lip Tint works really well! I've heard mixed things about the Lip Palette and that it's a miss but everything else in the collection would still be worth the buy!


I hope you liked this post and check out some of the new makeup thats now out!
You can also get some of these products from Sephora, Ulta or your favorite drugstores!
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment