Thursday, March 23, 2017

♡ Cute New Makeup Must Haves

I've been really excited about all the new makeup thats been released lately!
Tarte just recently came out with this magical new limited edition unicorn inspired collection.
Everything in the collection looks so magical and you can definitely feel the unicorn vibes.
They created these cute golden unicorn inspired wand makeup brushed that are just too magical for this world! I recently bought the limited edition Make Believe In Yourself eye and cheek palette and I will be doing a review of it soon! Thank you Tarte for blessing us with magical new makeup!




Sugarpill Cosmetics came out with some cute new dark lipstick shades to add to their growing lipstick collection! I think my favorite is honestly the black lipstick shade called Zero.
Cant wait to see what else Sugarpill comes out with this year!



Benefit Cosmetics came out with a cute new blush called Galifornia Dreamin and it looks absolutely perfect for summer! I love the pressed design of the blush and how dreamy it looks!
They also came out with lighter shade of their famous Hoola Matte Bronzer which is awesome for people with fair complexions!


Colourpop recently has been coming out with new collections like Nectar, Pink and soon to be released Sand. I've heard nothing but good things about their new collections! The Nectar collection is nothing but pretty peach shades and the Pink collection is obviously consists pretty pink shades. Sand the collection looks like it will consist of neutral sandy beige colors. I really love that Colourpop is coming out with more pressed eyeshadow palettes, blushes, and highlighters. I bought their first pressed bronzer/highlight palette they made in collaboration with Alexis Ren and I love it! The highlighter is so pretty but the bronzer was a warm toned bronzer. I definitely recommend giving them a try!


That's all I have for now!
I'll be trying to do more posts like this soon when more new releases!
I was also thinking about making a blog post on my ever growing Too Faced collection and my thoughts on the different things I have from them :3
Thank you so much reading and I hope you enjoyed this post!


No comments:

Post a Comment