Saturday, March 25, 2017

♡ Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Palette Review

Hello! I'm doing a review of the cute and magical Make Believe In Yourself Palette by Tarte!
I couldn't resist this palette due to all the shimmery glittery looking shades in the palette.
It also comes with a highlighter which I'm also super excited to try on my cheeks!



The packaging of the palette is so pretty and magical looking! 
It definitely fits the magical unicorn theme they were going for.
I don't know why but I also like how the palette is round instead of rectangular.
I didn't expect the palette to be as big as it is. I guess I was expecting it to be a bit smaller bit I'm glad it surprised me. I also like the shapes of the pans and they are fairly good sizes so the shadows should last you a while.




When I opened the palette I knew right away that my favorite shades would be Pixie, Myth, Magic Wings, and Marvel. In this palette you get 9 shimmery/glitter shades and 1 matte shade which is makes a perfect transition shade. Also the palette has a nice subtle vanilla smell to it which caught me off guard but it's not anything overwhelming. Tarte claims that the shadows are supposed to be silky-soft with no fallout or chalkiness and long wearing which I was excited to test out! 

    

Here is a swatch of all the shadows and the highlighter on my arm!
All of the shadows felt buttery and they're very pigmented since I didn't have to use any primer or do a double swatch.  I noticed the highlighter was a bit dusty when I tried using it with a highlighter brush but it's very pretty and glittery on the skin. I'm very impressed with the shadows and pigment and I would be careful with getting the highlighter everywhere. 
I would definitely recommend this palette if you're a collector of pretty packaging and love shimmer/glitter eyeshadows! 


I hope you enjoyed this review and thank you so much for reading!
If you have any suggestions or questions just leave me a comment :3
Also check out the other magical products that Tarte has right now!
Don't forget to check out the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment