Saturday, March 18, 2017

♡ Kat Von D Pastel Goth Palette Review


Yay here the review of Kat Von D's Pastel Goth Palette!
I had missed the chance to get it when it was first released but recently it became available online at Sephora again so I had to grab one! I think this palette is cute and perfect for Spring/Summer and I've always been curious about Kat Von D's brand so I really thought I would give this palette a try.

♡ 



The design/packaging of the palette is really cute and of course pastel goth inspired.
My favorite colors in the palette are Clementine, Meow and Dagger. All of the shadows are bright pastel matte shades. I've heard different things about the pigment of shadows so I was excited and curious to finally swatch the shadows. 



Here is the swatch of all the shadows on my arm!
The shadows felt smooth and buttery and they seem very pigmented for bright pastel shades.
I didn't have to use any primer for the shadows and I'm actually kind of impressed with how the swatches came out on my arm without seeming patchy or not pigmented.
I can't wait to try out the shadows with primer and see how much brighter they get!
 Honestly I would recommend this palette for Spring/Summer!




I also wanted to put in my thoughts on Kat Von D's Alchemist Palette that I bought a while back when it first came out! I also bought this palette on Sephora online. This was my first palette from Kat Von D and I was so excited or it because of its four holographic shades that could be used for highlighting and mix it with other eyeshadows for a different color effects!



I honestly wasn't expecting the palette to be so small when I first received it.
For the price of $32 I was expecting it to be a bit bigger than what it is but I guess it's only that pricey because of the brand name and the holographic shades you're getting in the palette.



When I did a swatch of the shadows on my arm I was totally in shock with how pretty the colors are!
I only tried the palette once when trying to use the shade {pink} opal for my inner corner highlight which didn't come out much when used with a brush. The shades really are holographic and highly pigmented without any primer. But I don't think this palette really is a must have. If you really like Kat's brand or collect unique packaging then yes it would be a good buy but I think it's something you can pass on.


Thank you so much for reading this little review!
Also on Sephora.com for $10 a month you can subscribe for free 2 day shipping on any order! 
I think thats a good deal for any makeup lover that doesn't have time to go out to the stores and wants their makeup asap :3
Also don't forget to check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment