Saturday, March 18, 2017

☆ Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgyny Palette


I'm finally doing a review on my new Jeffree Star Androgyny Palette!
I was super excited when Jeffree revealed his new palette and seeing his version of a neutral palette!
As soon as it was available on his site I jumped to that purchase and checkout haha Shipping didn't take long either especially since I bought it on it's release day so that was cool. I love the packaging of the palette and It's definitely something any makeup package lover will appreciate. 



The inside of the palette is absolutely gorgeous! 
I love the mirror and design of the palette. Seems a little fancy and very Jeffree Star haha
The pans are the same size and shape like Jeffree's Beauty Killer palette.
You also get 10 eye shadows in this palette that include 2 metallic shades and 8 matte shades.




I love the colors in this palette so much!
I already knew that Frosting, Safe Word and Fetish would be my favorite shades.
Safe Word would make the most perfect transition shade. Frosting would definitely be perfect for that blinding inner corner highlight or even use it as highlighter on the cheeks! Military, Poison, and Swallow are most definitely the bold statement shades in this palette.
The possibilities really are in endless in this palette.



I made a swatch of all the colors of the palette on my arm.
The shadows feel very smooth, buttery, and pigmented. 
The only colors I had a hard time watching was Poison and Swallow. They just seemed a little patchy when I tried to swatch them but I'm not sure how they would do with primer or maybe a base shadow.
But overall I'm really happy with this palette and it's quality. I would recommend this palette to any makeup lover/collector and I just can't wait to see what Jeffree Star comes out with next! 


Thank you so much for reading this review and I'm going to try and be more productive with my makeup reviews and do them in a timely manner after receiving my makeup!
If you have any questions/suggestions don't be shy to leave me a comment!
Dont forget to check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment