Friday, March 17, 2017

♡ March Birchbox Review



Hello everyone! 
I finally received my March Birchbox!
I really think this month's box is cute, simple, and very Spring time influenced.
I actually subscribed for their Birchbox Select beta where I get more access to what I would want to get in my monthly Birchbox and it's only $15 a month. 



What I received this month:
Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect - Basically a nice leave in conditioner which I haven't tried yet but I definitely will since my hair is so dry.
Cargo Cosmetics Swimmables Water Resistant Bronzer - A cute waterproof bronzer that has a subtle glow/shimmer to it. Seems perfect for Summer.
LOC Vibrant Matte Lipstick - A cute coral matte lipstick perfect for Summer.
Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 - A setting mist that also controls oils and has UV proaction. I used it after getting done with my makeup and I did see a matte finish on my skin and kind of smelled minty fresh.
Lavanila The Healthy Fragrance Pure Vanilla  - A very nice vanilla scented fragrance.





I did a little swatch of the Cargo Cosmetics Bronzer and LOC Matte Lipstick.
The bronzer really is kind of shimmery but I don't mind it. The lipstick is such a cute color and I havn't tried it on my lips yet but I don't think it would be very drying or uncomfortable.
Overall I really did enjoy this month's samples in my Birchbox. 
I'm super excited to see what I can pick out for next month's box! 
I'll definitely let ya'll know how that went!

Thank you so much for reading my little review!
Don't forget to check out these links:

No comments:

Post a Comment