Saturday, March 11, 2017

♡ Juvia's Place - The Saharan Eyeshadow Palette


 A lovely brand called Juvia's Place came out with this beautiful palette called The Saharan Palette and I knew I just had to have it! I first heard of Juvia's Place when NikkieTutorials first reviewed their palettes on her Youtube channel. You can buy the palette by itself or as a bundle with two gel eyeliners that come in the colors black and brown. The eyeliners also comes with a cute double edge eyeliner brush! The bundle with the eyeliners retail online for $36.75 and the palette by itself retails for $28.00. They also have discount codes listed so you can save some money on your order!




Here's what the palette looks like on the inside! Also wanted to include the the gel liners and how they look. Just you're normal black and brown.



You get 8 shimmer/glitter shades and 4 matte shades in the palette.
The 4 matte shades look like perfect transition shades!
The shimmer/glitter shades look so pigmented and pretty.
I really like the names also, they seem so exotic :3 




Here are all the eyeshadows swatches! They're very buttery and pigmented and I didn't have to use any primer! They look like they will be easy to blend and work with on the eyelids. I also did swatches of the gel liners and they seem like they're really good quality and would be easy to work with! I think this palette is perfect for anyone that loves neutral colors and glitter/shimmer eyeshadows. Over all I'm very happy about this palette and I definitely recommend it! 


Thank you so much for reading this little review!
Don't forget to check out Juvia's Place and their other eyeshadow palettes!

No comments:

Post a Comment