Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March ipsy Glam Bag Review ♡


Hello! Today I received my March ipsy Glam Bag!
This month's theme is Tres Jolie. It seems very cute and Spring time inspired.
I was a little worried this month because I don't remember receiving an email that it shipped but luckily it magically showed up in my mail box haha.


This month I received:
Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush - The brush is very soft and good quality.
ModelCo Eye Define Crayon Liner - The eyeliner seems good for defining and smudging but the eyeliner somehow broke so now I'm not sure if I'll be able to use it properly.
Doucce Freematic Eyeshadow Mono  - A cute eyeshadow sample called Marisa which is a beautiful shimmer shadow. I love the pressed pattern of the shadow!
Tarte tarteist quick dry matte lip paint - A very nice quick drying to matte finish liquid lip. I received the shade Delish which is a very pretty rosy mauve color!
MUDMASKY Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask - I haven't tried this mud mask so I'm excited to try it out and see what it does for my skin!





I did a swatch of the eyeshadow and lip paint to show what it looks like on my skin.
Also wanted to show you the quality of the eyeliner! I'm still kind of sad that the eyeliner broke :c
But I'm really happy with this month's Glam Bag!
Cant wait to see what I get for April haha



Thank you so much for reading my little post!
Also if you want to leave any questions/suggestions don't be afraid to drop a comment!
I'll be trying get my review on some new eyeshadow palettes up soon also!
Check out the links below:


No comments:

Post a Comment