Saturday, April 1, 2017

♡ Too Faced Natural Love Eyeshadow Palette Review


Hello! I finally got my hands on this beautiful neutral palette from Too Faced called the Natural Love Palette. It's filled with beautiful shimmery and matte neutral shadows. The packaging is also super cute and definitely Too Faced haha. The palette also comes with a giant mirror inside so it's definitely good for on the go and the natural looks that you can create are endless! I've never tried any of the Natural palettes from Too Faced so I thought this palette would give me a perfect opportunity to try them out since I've heard so many good things about them. This palette and Too Faced is also vegan and cruelty free and the Natural Love Palette retails for $59.



You get 7 matte, 13 shimmer, and 10 sparkle shades. So in total you get 30 beautiful neutral shadows. 
I've heard different opinions about this palette after it released so I was a little hesitant and kept holding off on buying this palette but I figured I would treat myself and test it out.  



This is my first time doing swatches with labels! All the shadows felt silky and buttery and they all turned out pretty pigmented without the use of any primer. I havn't tried the shadows with a brush so I'm not sure if there will be any chalkiness or kick off. I noticed that the shadow Fairy Tale was glittery and probably would need some glitter glue to help build it up. Undercover also seemed like it would need some building up as well. 



I LOVE all of the shadows on this swatch! 
Kittens, Bunny Nose and Moonbeam are probably my all time fave from the palette! I was surprised that the shade Poodle came out as pigmented as it was for a shimmer white shade. I noticed that the shade Night Fever is kind of like Undercover and maybe will need some building up. 



The last swatch! Honeymoon and Hot & Bothered are my faves from this one!
I also noticed Makeup & Chill from the Nikkitutorials Palette was in this palette as well.
Makeup & Chill is a very nice transition shade. I noticed Stiletto might need a good base to get it looking  pigmented, but it could also be good for a subtle smokey look.


Overall from what I've seen so far I'm actually very impressed with this palette!
Most of the matte transition shades came out very buttery and pigmented and all of the shimmer shades are stunning! Honestly I don't think this is an absolute need or the most unique palette but if you're a collector of Too Faced or a beginner, then this palette could come to good use. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post ♡
If you have any questions or suggestions don't be afraid to leave me comment!
Check out the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment