Monday, April 17, 2017

♡ Tarte Cosmetics Swamp Queen Palette Review

Hello everyone! I finally decided to get my hands on the Tarte Cosmetics@grav3yardgirl aka. Bunny Swamp Queen palette! I've wanted this palette for a while and I remember the palette selling out crazy fast and I was so happy when Tarte brought it back! Bunny is one my favorite Youtube Beauty Gurus and I love how she's just 100% herself ♡ 





I love the packaging of the palette and I love the inspirational quote on mirror! You get 9 beautiful eyeshadows, 1 bronzer, 1 blush, and 1 highlighter. I honestly love all of the shadow colors and the 3 cheek products. The shades Dogman, Sippy Sippy, Sweet Tea, and Does this thing really work? have flecks of glitter in them which I love! The palette also comes with a cute brush which I probably wouldn't use but it's very cute.






Here is the swatch of the eyeshadows! All of the shadows are very pigmented. Natural Peaches and Big Baby are the neutral transition shades. The shades #SFS, Sassy Bun and Uncommon are very pretty shimmery shades. Haunting is a pretty pink/lavender sort of shimmery shade. Dogman and Sippy Sippy were a bit dusty due to the gold glitter but the payoff is still beautiful! I think Mancat was the only kind of patchy shade that might need to building up to get good color payoff.



And here is the swatch of the cheek products in the palette! Sweet Tea is a very pigmented and warm toned bronzer with gold glitter in it. Does this thing really work is the most beautiful cool toned blush ever! It's my favorite cheek product out of the three. Gator Wings a really glittery blinding highlighter  that you have to be a little careful with unless you want to glow for the gator gods! haha 


Overall, I'm very impressed with this palette and I love everything it has to offer. If you're a collector of cute packaging, or love Bunny, then I would definitely recommend this palette!
Thank you so much reading and I hope you liked this review!
Don't forget to check out the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment